1st day/ Arrival
- Arrival in Baku
- Meet the representative of local company at the airport
- Transfer to hotel
- Free time
2nd day/Baku city tour
- Departure to Baku city tour:
- Upland park– Memorial Nagorny or Upper Park is located high above the coastal area of Baku.And you can have a wonderful view of the Bay of Baku with Primorsky Boulevard, the old town Icheri Sheher, the Maiden Tower and the Shirvanshakh’s Palace.
- Survey of a medieval part of city “Icheri Sheher” (Inner City) –Old City or Inner City (Azerbaijani: İçərişəhər) is the historical core
of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most
ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by
walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000
people. In December 2000, the
Old City of Baku, including the Palace
of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location
in Azerbaijan to be classified as
a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Visit to Miniatur book museum
- Juma mosque
- Walking at narrow and ancient streets old Inner city
- Visit to Nizami street– central street of Baku
- Fire temple -Ateshgah Ateshgah (from Persian: آتشگاه, Atashgāh, Azerbaijani: Atəşgah), often called the “Fire Temple of Baku” is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani town (in Suraxanı raion), a suburb in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship. “Atash” (آتش) is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for monks and a tetrapillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries. It was abandoned in the late 19th century, probably due to the dwindling of the Indian population in the area.
- Burning mountain- Yanar Dag (Azerbaijani: Yanar Dağ, meaning “burning mountain”) is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan (a country which itself is known as “the Land of Fire“). Flames jet into the air 3 metres (9.8 ft) from a thin, porous sandstone layer.
- Back to hotel
- Overnight in Baku
3rd day/ Baku to Gabala
- Breakfast at hotel
- Departure to Gabala city-Gabala is the ancient capital of Caucasian Albania. Archeological evidence indicates that the city functioned as the capital of Caucasian Albania as early as the 4th century BC. Up to the present time there are the ruins of the ancient city and the main gate of Caucasian Albania. Ongoing excavations near the village Chukhur show that Gabala from 4th – 3rd centuries BC and up to the 18th century was one of the main cities with developed trade and crafts.
- Arrival in Gabala and start the tour
- Visit to Cable car of Gabala-ride in a cable car to watch the nature and enjoy active rest in summer.There is more than 5-kilometer walking distance in the rope lines and 4 stations (points to stop). These are the L2 Riverside station with the height of 956m-1660m, the L4 Gabala cable car track with the height of 1251-1660m, the L5 Duruca cable car track with the height of 1251-1410m, and the L6 Sleeping Beauty cable car track with the height of 1410-1920 meters
- Nohurlake-Eye-catching Lake Nohur with the magnificent view to Caucasus Mountains, fresh air and water is one of the most picturesque places of Gabala.
- Back to Baku city
- Arrival overnight
4th day/ Transfer
- Transfer to airport
- Hotel accommodation, BB included.
3 nights in Baku
- Al transfers as per program private basis
- All mentioned tours and excursions
- English speaking guide
- Mentioned entrance tickets:
Miniatur book museum
Karavansarai of Old city
Gabala Cable car half way
- Meals( lunch and dinner)